- Christ follower
- Obsessed with my pup, Lily
- Okie (but hopefully not forever)
- Constantly planning to travel
- Living a hobbit lifestyle
- Gryffindor (with some Ravenclaw tendencies)
- & also Clegane
- I am Belle
- & also April Ludgate
- Lost in Wonderland
- Divergent (Abnegation + Dauntless + Erudite)
- In love with Mr. Darcy
- I can’t talk about Fight Club
- I don’t even care anymore - I just want to know who A is.
I’m grateful to my red hair now. And I doubt I’d have been offered half the roles I’ve played without it. It helps you stand out in the crowd in ways that used to make me cry when I was the only ‘ginger’ in a 40-mile radius at school. Now I’ve reached an age where I know it’s OK to be different. Vive la différence, in fact.
So basically when the cameras weren’t rolling, I made sure that I individually eyeballed every single one of [the heckling and catcalling male extras] until they realized we were a force to be reckoned with. Just because we were girls didn’t mean that we couldn’t be badass.
It’s my handsome love’s 23rd birthday! In the past year, we’ve moved into a house in my hometown, adopted the sweetest pup, gone back to Florida, been back to Springfield a few times, celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary (& 3 & 1/2 years of dating), dressed up as Gru & Agnes for Halloween, & made so many goals & plans for the future. Can’t wait for many more years! Happy birthday, Laker!