Things you can do (as my Tumblr friend) to celebrate the momentous occasion of me turning 22 on December 22nd:
1. Ask me questions. Everybody likes getting questions in their ask box.
2. Mail me a card or gift. If you’re not creepy (basically if we’ve actually talked before), I’d probably consider giving you my address. Maybe.
3. Send me sweet nothings (aka happy birthday messages).
4. Post awesome things that remind you of me (& tag “sydneysometimes” in them because I never have time to scroll through my whole dash).
5. Give me your credit card info so I can buy myself gifts (totally kidding. Please do NOT do that).
6. Eat a cake (Yes, a whole cake) in my honor & post a picture of it. & tag my username!
7. Tell your friends to follow me. I’m trying to get to 200 followers.
8. Message me! Most of my followers have never even talked to me. & I tried to talk to some of you & never got replies. So tell me about yourself, & let’s be friends!
9. I need a fun anon. Mine disappeared when he/she found out I was married.
10. Post a bunch of puppy/ Hunger Games/ Beauty & the Beast/ Alice in Wonderland stuff so I can look at it.
Or any combination of these!